Thursday, August 11, 2011

Power Out

Hi!

So last week I got home from a long day and the power was out...great. The sun was going to set soon, so I grabbed my candles and lit them up.

The two short candles are vanilla scented, they smell sooo good!
I was trying not to get bored with no tv or internet, so I got an Ikea catalog, sat by the window and browsed through the pages pointing out at stuff I want that definitely don't need.


Oh yeah, before I got home, me and my brother stopped by Starbucks and got some drinks.


Products used that day:

NARS Sheer Glow Foundation (Barcelona), MAC Mineralized SkinFinish Natural (Medium Plus), MAC Style blush, Soft and Gentle MSF.


Yup just sitting drinking my coffee waiting for my husband to get home :)

Good Times.

Betty

2 comments:

  1. it sucks when the power goes out, but it looks like you made use of your time and had some fun!

    http://xoxo-carolinalove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dania!
    Yup it sucks indeed, I tried to make the best out of the situation lol :P

    ReplyDelete