Friday, July 29, 2011

Free lipstick...yes please!

Hi!

I did some depotting on a couple of eyeshadows to complete enough empties for a B2M.

Got me Costa Chic lipstick which is a light coral (frost), such a beautiful color.


I needed a new face powder, I have been using Studio Fix Powder for a long time (My shade is NW30), and as much as I like it, I wanted to try something new, so I got  the Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Medium Plus.


And I know I know I don't NEED to buy a separate mirror (since the powder doesn't have one) but come on how nice is this mirror, it's super slim, very convenient to carry around.

Just another random picture

The night when I took this picture the moon was HUGE and yellow, I was trying  to get a picture, but yeah it didn't work out, but I ended up really liking this image (the moon is that crazy looking glob in the middle)

Have a great day!

Betty



2 comments:

  1. Hey there beautiful Betty! Great post! Loving the Costa Chic shade; it's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lovely Lacey!
    Aww you are too sweet! :)

    It's a gorgeous shade, I love it!

    ReplyDelete