Sunday, June 5, 2011

Flip Flops and Makeup

Hi Lovelies!
About a week or so ago I went to Old Navy when they were having their $1.00 flip flop sale, yup I'm a sucker for flip flops.

But first,I stopped by the CCO located on the same mall to check out what they had in stock and got a couple of things:

Got 2 eyeshadows Pollinator and Firecracker
Pollinator was a LE e/s from  MAC's Naked Honey collection in 2009

 It's a pretty peach with a little shimmer (Frost)

 Firecracker, also a LE e/s from the To the Beach collection last year

Firecracker is a red-orange coral (Veluxe Pearl)
Swatches:
From top to bottom: Firecracker, Pollinator (w/flash)

Same order as above (no flash)

Lastly, that same week I picked up the only item from the Surf Baby collection..

My Paradise Cheek Powder is a gorgeous peachy coral with a gold hibiscus overspray

What products did you like and/or got from Surf Baby! ?

Betty

2 comments: