Friday, December 10, 2010

Target Avon/Mark Haul Part 1

Hi ladies!

I've been feeling a bit under the weather the past 2 weeks, had a nasty cold,  but feeling better now :)
Here's a little look at what i got myself, i think i went a bit crazy but oh well :p
First I went to Target, had a gift card so i got me some goodies:
The Revlon Illuminance Cream Shadows in "Not Just Nudes":
 I love this palette because the colors are very neutral and i have been doing a lot of a bronzey eye looks and these cream shadows work perfect as a base for them.
 Next, is the Maybelline Dream Mousse Blush in "Peach Satin" this is my first creamy blush, and I love it.
It's a peachy mostly pink,very light and gives me a natural flush of color, and sometimes i use a powder blush on top.

 Next up is the Revlon Beyond Natural Smoothing Primer which I've been using for the past week or so and I am loving it! It preps my skin very well for a smoother makeup application.
 And lastly I got my first Sonia Kashuk blush in "Melon" gorgeous color, super smooth and I've been using it over the Maybelline blush shown above, I like the combo very much.
 So here's my first part, next part is Avon and Mark.


:)

No comments:

Post a Comment