Wednesday, September 8, 2010

KleanColor Nails!

I got these Nail Polishes from Kleancolor, who carries very inexpensive makeup products.

First is this pretty sheer pink called Pink Sleepers
This next one is Sandstone
I'm pretty sure the name of this color is Mocha, its a very pretty, rich, light cocoa color, I love this color.
Next color is Purple, it has some shimmer-metallic finish to it.
The last two colors i showed the on a previous post. First color is Pink.
Next color is Pearl Beige, and it's a pinky nude beige with a hint of shimmer, it looks gorgeous on natural light

These nail lacquers are very pretty colors, and lasted I'd say about a week with very minimal chipping.

I also got an eyeliner and a lip liner. The eyeliner is Lime Green and lip liner is Rose
I bought these products at a little accessory store called Eve's Accessories, where I have bought other inexpensive accessories, that I will show later on.

I'm very pleased with these products, specially the price. I believe i got the majority for .99 cents or $1.99 each
Coming soon, Eye palette reviews.
All these products were purchased by me :)


xoxo

Betty

No comments:

Post a Comment