Friday, September 10, 2010

KleanColor Eye Palette Review


Here's the last part of my KleanColor product review, so far. I bought these 4 eyeshadow palettes from their Double Rainbow Palette collection. KleanColor has alot of products, these ones I have consist of 8 different shades and 2 blushes. 

The colors range from neutrals, pinks, purples, greens, and different shades of gray.
First one:
 Here are some swatches of the eyeshadows  and the blushes



Second Palette:

Swatches of Eyeshadows and blushes:



Third Palette:

Swatches:



Last Palette:

Swatches:



One unique characteristic about these palettes are their design, they have very pretty pattern on the shadows, it's so pretty, that I had a hard time using them because I didn't want the patten to erase.


Overall, these palettes have good pigmentation, some eyeshadows have more pigmentation than others, most of the eyeshadows have an almost frosty or shimmery finish; the blushes are very pigmented.
I really like these KleanColor Palettes, there is a great range of colors, the finish is good and they are very inexpensive. You could pull off different looks with each palette.
So if you can get your hands on one of their products, or if you have tried them before, feel free to leave you comment telling me your experience with KleanColor products :)

All these products were bought by me, Images by me :)
Check out www.kleancolor.com to see their products


xoxo

Betty

No comments:

Post a Comment