Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Oh Luster...

Every single time I'd go to Sephora I would always stay the longest at the NARS section, but I never paid too much attention to the blushes since I thought to myself "Do I really need another blush?"...well I answered that question with an "Oh yeah!" as soon as I swatched Luster for the first time.
The packaging is lovely, but since it can get a bit dirty easily, I always use the box it came in to carry around in my makeup bag.
I absolutely adore this blush, and combined with another NARS favorite, Albatross (which I heard about this combo from the lovely Estee from Essie Button), it is the most beautiful combination ever.
Luster is described as a sheer golden apricot, yup that sounds about right!
The images and swatch below don't give justice on how pretty this blush is.

I just wanted to share one of my latest obsessions with you.

Thanks for reading!

Betty

No comments:

Post a Comment