Monday, September 10, 2012

Barely any difference

Hi!
I finally got the new Maybelline Color Tattoo cream shadows, I found them at a CVS somewhat far from the usual CVS I go to (the one closest to me sucks by the way).
Anyway, I picked up Rich Mahogany, Gold Shimmer and Barely Beige which is the one featured on this post.
When I first opened it, the first thing that I thought was "This looks just like MAC's Bare Study Paint Pot!" and sure enough compared side by side they look very much alike.

Bottom Left: Bare Study / Upper Right: Barely Beige
Bottom: Bare Study / Top: Barely Beige
I noticed that Maybelline's Barely Beige is a bit pinkier, just very slightly, while Bare Study is more beige.

I'm very pleased with Barely beige so far, I might do a review once I use it enough.

Thanks for reading :)

Betty

No comments:

Post a Comment