Sunday, September 4, 2011

Give me Gold!


Hi!
First of all, I hope all of you are having a lovely weekend, mine ended up being a bit different than I expected.
A little trip we had planned for Friday got cancelled, but on Saturday at one of our Fanboygaming.com events I stopped by Sephora where I ended up buying a couple of things, with some goodies on the side. (let me tell you that the Microsoft Store is dangerously close to Sephora and MAC, well dangerously close for my wallet lol)
First, Urban Decay's Freelove e/s

I also picked up a couple of samples of Illamasqua pigments: Ore and Furore
At checkout I had enough points for 2 samples, NARS Pro-Prime Pore Refining Primer and Sephora Ultra Smoothing Primer.


The Sales Associate also gave me a Yu-Be Skin Cream sample.

But my favorite buy was Sephora by O.P.I. top coat "Only Gold for Me"

So much glittery goodness!
(1 coat)
One more with some touch-ups

I can't stop staring at my nails, love it!

Betty

2 comments: