Monday, April 25, 2011

Monday was good to me

Hi Lovelies!

So 2 weeks ago I started a very small makeup no-buy (2 weeks to be exact) doesn't seem like much, but it was torture going to walmart or target and not get anything :p
But right before i started my no-buy, I got me the new Urban Decay Rollergirl Palette.

I ordered it Friday 8th, and was supposed to receive it Friday 15th; so the day came and I was waiting for the delivery service to give me my package, but nope, no package for me, I had to wait until Monday 18.
And finally! Monday after having a crappy day at work, hubby picked me up and brought along with him my package that was delivered earlier on the day. Wohoo!

So here it is, 3 neutral shades and a pop of color

 Comes with 4 shades: Woodstock, Verve, Suspect and Darkhorse.
It also included the 24/7 Glide-on Eye pencil in Whiskey, and a Lip Junkie lipgloss  in Crush

So far I'm very happy with my purchase, I've been using Suspect and Darkhorse together a lot, great combo :)

Do any of you ladies have this palette or are thinking of getting it?

Happy Monday!

Betty :)

No comments:

Post a Comment