Thursday, March 3, 2011

Some goodies

Hello Hello!
I finally got me a NARS Sheer Glow foundation!. After getting a sample, i fell in love with it. I've been using it on and off since i got it in January and I love how it looks. When I got the sample i got matched with Barcelona and its indeed a perfect match to my skin color.
Went to my local Sephora and besides the NARS Sheer Glow I picked up another Illamasqua blush in Lover which is a vibrant apricot, i absolutely love this color!
I've been loving Illamasqua products alot, I'll do a separate post of my Illamasqua collection/Review soon.
Next up I went to MAC and got my very first pigment in Naked. At first i was torn between Vanilla pigment and Naked, but after swatching it, i immediately went for Naked pigment. I've been using it as a highlight on my brow bone, inner corners of the eyes and even on my cheekbones, it's a gorgeous color.

And lastly I got my first MAC red lipstick in Ruby Woo after a friend recommended it to me, I don't usually wear red lipstick, but I'm really loving this color.
All these products I got as a late New Years gift from the hubby :)

Hope you have a wonderful day! 

Betty





No comments:

Post a Comment