Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Illamasqua Cream Blusher

Hi There!

I got my very first Illamasqua product, and I love it! It's the Cream Blusher in Rude which is a warm Coral Pink with a dewy finish.

Besides being my very first Illamasqua product, it's also my first cream blush. I've been using it almost every day and more and more I'm very happy with it.

I like the packaging, It's clean, simple, very classy and the shape is very unique to any blush I have.


Here are some swatches of the blush:
 On the left is blended out a bit.
The Cream Blush is very versatile, you can build it up to the intensity you like. Sometimes i use my finger to dab it on my cheeks when I want sheer color, and sometimes I use a duo-fiber brush for a more airbrushed  finish but with more color.
I got this blush for $24.00 at my local Sephora.

Have you tried Illamasqua Blushes or Cream Blushers, and how did you like them?
Feel free to leave your comments :)


Betty

No comments:

Post a Comment