Monday, November 15, 2010

Neutral and Bright E.L.F. palettes review

Hi Girlies!
Here's my review of the E.L.F. Neutral and Eye Brights Editions. The Beauty Book Editions have 12 Eyeshadows, some are shimmery, satiny and one very shimmery black in the Eye Bright Edition.
First of all is the Neutral Eye Edition
Here's a closer look:
                         
And some swatches:



My favorite is the first row :)
Next is the Eye Brights Edition:





On this palette my favorite is the second row
I purchased these 2 palettes at Target for $5.00 each. All of the colors are very pigmented, the texture is very good, and I like the color payoff. Overall, very good product at a convenient price.

Out of the 2, my favorite is definitely the Neutral Eye Edition :)

There is more E.L.F. products I got for review soon! :)

Have a Beautiful day

Betty

2 comments:

  1. These are great palettes! I have them too and have reviewed the neutral (but haven't gotten the the brights review yet). I agree these are great and the Neutrals is my fave (and I have the smoky too!). :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know right? they are great and very good price.
    I wanted the smoky one but the only 2 that target had left were broken :(, but I'll definitely get it if I see it again :)

    ReplyDelete