Thursday, August 5, 2010

DIY Jewelry Organizer

Hi!!

I love being crafty, and I had been looking for a jewelry organizer for awhile. But being as picky as I am, I could never find anything that I liked.

So one day I was watching Martha Stewart and she was making this Jewelry organizer, it was so meant to be :)

So I pretty much took her idea and made it my own, and I used a Picture Frame, Hooks and
Lace Fabric.

The hooks were screwed in, and the lace I used a hot glue gun to glue from the back, which getting hot glue on your fingers is no fun, so be careful!
Here's a closeup of how the hooks look:
And here's the final product:
The top hooks I use for bracelets, the bottom hooks for necklaces and the lace for my earrings.


I love this because not only it works as a jewelry organizer, but it add some beautiful decoration to your room! :)


xoxo


Betty

No comments:

Post a Comment